Shipping & Returns
Due to COVID-19, Australia Post may experience minor delays depending on your location. Here is a list for (general) delivery speeds:
Due to the nature of vintage clothing, a large portion of our products are in second hand condition. We endeavour to declare any distinct faults (such as holes or marks) in our product descriptions, however it is safe to assume that most items will contain signs of general wash and wear.
As a result of this - all sales are final. We offer refunds only under the following conditions:
- If we have failed to identify any major garment faults in the product description.
- If you have received the wrong order.
- If the sizing provided is largely inaccurate.
Other things to note:
- We have a strict 7-day cut off for returns starting from the date of delivery.
- We are unable to refund initial and return postage charges.
- If you are unhappy with your item, we offer a 7-day exchange policy only available in-store for both online and in-person purchases.
- We cannot be held liable for the loss of items being returned. We recommend using a registered post service to return goods, and keeping a record of the tracking details.
IF YOU ARE LEDGIBLE FOR A RETURN:
Click here to lodge a return request.
Please ensure you return the item to:
Real King Vintage
471 King St, Newtown NSW 2042
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
Once we have received a returned item, your refund will be processed within 7-10 business days. You will be notified via email at the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us.